Friday, October 10, 2008

Important Information-please read!

I wanted to let everyone know that starting January 1st, 2009, there will be a price increase on prints and especially my setting fee. All outstanding orders placed BEFORE this price change will be honored to my old prices, however, unless I have made special arrangements with you, if you have an outstanding order and it is placed AFTER January 1st, 2009, you will be charged my new prices. Also starting in 2009- the setting fee will be due within 3 days after the appointment is made.
I also want to remind everyone that the setting fee is due at the time of appointment and if I am traveling outside of Parsons, a traveling fee is due as well.
On all regular portraits, your galleries will be active for 2 weeks only and orders are due at that time. I WILL remove your gallery if ordering is not placed in a timely manner. After your order is submitted, your gallery will become active again forever.
On senior portraits, you have a month to order. In order to recieve your $20 print credit, you must order within a month after your gallery is hosted. Again, unless I have made a special arrangement with you, orders are due within a month.
I'm sorry for the ramble, but unfortunetly I have several outstanding orders and I just want to touch base with the policies again.

No comments: