Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Now scheduling Holiday Mini Sessions


Yes, I know it's only September, but it's time to start thinking about Holiday pictures and cards. Take advantage of my Holiday Mini Session Special. I have some gorgeous cards-created by some great designers-that can be customized just for you. They are press printed and double sided.

Of course, if you have already had a session with me, you are still able to order cards. Or if you would rather have a full session, you can do that too!

I'm not booking any Holiday sessions past November 24th. The last day to order is November 28th. This ensures delivery just in time. Full payment is due the day of the pictures. Call or email today to set up you Mini Session!
OTHER PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE IF YOU DON'T WANT CARDS!


P.S. If you would be interested in doing a Portrait Party let me know. It's much like any other party, but with pictures instead. This would be a great idea for the Holiday Session and the hostess can earn free points to use towards her Holiday Session. Call or email for more details.

No comments: